- Students once enrolled with Online Fashion Marketing will need to complete the term (minimum 3 months) for which the program has been agreed upon. Once decided, no change will be generally allowed, but exceptions will be allowed in case the consultant and mentor feel the need for a change in assignment.
- Fashionablyin will provide a Certificate in “Online Fashion Marketing” to the student on completion of the term and a successful submission of project report.
- The student will follow Online Fashion Marketing’s rules and conform to the values and work ethics of the organization.
- Students must submit their project report weekly by email to their designated mentor and update their Facebook Workplace accounts accordingly.
- Students can learn and work from anywhere in the world provided they have access to internet and email. Students will need to have their own medical and other insurance. Fashionablyin will not provide this facility.
- Students can act as agents and can resell Fashionablyin’s services globally and get a flat 15% commission within 30 days of receiving money from the customer. Agents shall receive commissions through their PayPal / Payoneer / Instamojo account. Sales agent commissions for selling products and services of other companies will depend on the commissions offered by the company.
Online Fashion Marketing is a global initiative by Fashionablyin.com